No products in the cart.
So you woke up with swollen eyes once again—the contents of your kitchen want to help. Soaking a cotton ball in cold whole milk and resting them on your eyes will help soothe and de-puff; the cold temperature constricts blood vessels, and the lactic acid and fat soothe dry skin. Or, you can try the green tea ice cube trick. Brew some green tea, and pour it into an ice cube tray. Allow it to freeze overnight, then gently wrap the ice cube in a paper towel and rub it over your eye area for an instant pick-me-up.
We rely on our trusty eye shadow primer like none other; it keeps our eye shadow and liner from smudging and can even plump fine lines. That’s why you should be applying a dab right underneath your eyes, too. Not only will it keep your bottom mascara from smudging, but it’ll even out any crepe-iness, too.
Coconut oil, beauty’s favorite do-it-all, also works as an eye cream on nights when your wrinkles and dryness are especially pronounced. Or better yet, use it to remove leftover makeup after cleansing your face, then leave the residue on and allow it to sink in—two birds, one (tropically scented) stone.
Anyone with dark circles can attest to the fact that it’s a struggle to cover them. Yes, we all know that peach-toned concealer works best for covering discoloration under the eyes, but even then it seems some panda tendencies come through. The solution? Layer your concealers. Use a peach or reddish-tinged concealer first, then pat a yellow-toned concealer on top to ensure your dark circles stay out of sight.
You might know by now that adding a lighter eye shadow shade right below your brow bone can give your eyes a subtle lift. But beware—white, shimmery, or glittery shades will only accentuate fine lines and look dated. Instead, try highlighting the arch of your brow bone with concealer instead. The matte finish will look completely natural, and the shade is already perfectly suited to your skin tone.
Contrary to popular belief, lining your waterline with a white eye pencil will not make your eyes look wider—but it will perhaps make you look like you’re going to a ’60s-themed party. Instead, always, always opt for a nude or beige when it comes to selecting a color palette for your eye makeup. A nude pencil in your waterline will open your eyes up, while layering a soft, nude eye shadow below whatever colored eye shadow you want to use will give subtle depth and accentuate the shade.
It may be time to trade it in for a softer alternative, especially if you’re trying to take years off your face. Word to the wise: Black might be slimming in clothing form, but it can look harsh when your eyes are no longer in their wrinkle-less state. Instead, try swapping in brown liner with a subtle glint, or go the even subtler route by wetting an eyeliner brush and using a brown eye shadow to line your eyes instead. Wiggle the brush into the base of your lashes, give your lashes a curl, and flutter away.
Babor ReVersive Anti-Aging Eye Cream is a fast absorbing anti-aging eye cream. Created with Babor’s exclusive formula it restores the youthfulness and firmness of the skin around the eyes. Discoloration and wrinkles will vanish from the eye area.
- Firms, evens and smooths.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Created with an exclusive formula.
- Fast absorbing.
- Ideal for all skin types.
How to use:
- Apply mornings and evenings to the eye area after cleansing and before applying face cream. Pat gently into the skin with the fingertips.
- As an eye pack, apply generously twice a week around the eyes. Leave on for 15 minutes to take effect and pat in any excess product into the skin.
- Telovitin: retains and extends cell life cycle, slows down cell aging and rejuvenates skin cells.
- Agicyl: reactivates the skin’s anti- aging mechanism, minimises the skins own anti-aging substances and activates the longevity gene SIRT-1.
- Lumicol: reclaims lost radiance and luminosity, breaks down protein deposits and evens out skin tone.
- Epocyl: gives the skin an instant visibly smooth effect, has an immediate anti-wrinkle effect and evens out the surface of the skin.