No products in the cart.
Plant-based ingredients have been gaining recent popularity for their many health benefits, and their use in skincare is no exception. According to SkinBetter, plant extracts can be excellent additions to anti-aging skincare products because of their numerous unique qualities. Moreover, plant oils may offer a gentler alternative to some harsher ingredients that many skin products contain. For a complete approach to anti-aging, look for skincare formulas that take advantage of some of the most beneficial plant extracts available.
One of our favourite creams Matis Reponse Intensive Repairing Eye Cream is jam-packed with natural goodness, with loads of great extracts which include:
• Macadamia Nut Oil – Strengthens cutaneous lipidic barrier, and increases hydration.
• Vegetal Glycerine – Natural emollient that softens skin.
• Tamarind Extract – Derived from tropical fruit native to Asia. Improves skin’s natural defense mechanism against premature aging.
• Marine Collagen – Moisturizes and strengthens cellular cohesion, increasing skin’s resistance.
• Shea Butter – Fatty acids nourish and soothe.
• Avocado Oil – Rich in Vitamin E, which protects skin from daily aggressions and effects of time.
• Caviar Extract – Improves cutaneous micro relief. Energizes.
• UV Filters – Provides protection from sun’s harmful rays.
• Essential Rose Wax – Natural scent, leaves skin soft.
Matis Reponse Intensive Repairing Eye Cream reduces the signs of ageing, revives the epidermis, and enhances the appearance of delicate eye zone. Rich in anti-ageing active ingredients, Matis Repairing Eye Cream smoothes the features, helps to correct the effects of ageing and to fight against free radicals. A response particularly tailored to mature skin that guarantees fast and lasting results.
For Anti-Aging/All Skin Types.
• Reduces the signs of aging.
• Revives the epidermis.
• Enhances the appearance of delicate eye zone.
• Helps to correct the effects of aging and fight against free radicals.
How to use:
Use day and night as part of your daily skincare regime. Gently massaging Les Yeux around the eye contour. Make-up can be applied immediately.