No products in the cart.
When should you start using anti-ageing products? For most experts, the agreed time should be in your twenties. At that age, you might think there’s nothing to work with when it comes to battling the signs of ageing, but look upon it as building the foundations of great skin which you’ll lean on as you get older.
This is why we really recommend investing in Dr. Hauschka Clarifying lntensive Treatment 25+ years, especially if you suffer from very oily and blemished skin.
Dr. Hauschka Intensive Treatments with specially selected natural measures in a rhythmitised form complement the basic skin care routine. They support the skin when it has become unbalanced and needs a harmonising impulse. Clarifying Intensive Treatment (age 25+) offers powerful care for blemished adult skin prone to inflammation.
Rhythmitised dilutions of sage and mercurialis with the gemstone peridot act quickly to balance the skin. Witch hazel and rhythmitised chicory balance moisture content and stabilise skin, minimising the appearance of breakouts. Clarifying Intensive Treatment (age 25+) gives the skin the power to rediscover a fine-pored, clear complexion.
Some more tips for skincare in your twenties from the experts on Quora…
- Avoid dairy if you are prone to breakouts in your chin and jaw line area and limit your intake of orange juice if your breakouts occur in the cheek area. Read why dairy can cause cystic acne.
- When out by the pool or lake (a popular activity for those in their 20’s), make sure to reapply sunscreen every two hours. People often focus on the SPF number, but it’s really about applying sunscreen generously and reapplying often.
- To reduce breakouts, drink hot lemon water first thing in the morning. This helps to reduce bacteria internally lessening break out activity.
- Avoid harsh acne products since over-drying the skin can cause dead skin cell buildup which will keep oil trapped and clogged under the skin, resulting in further clogged pores and break outs. Be sure your gel cleansers are sulfate-free.
- Be sure to use moisturizer at night—even if you have oily skin. When your skin doesn’t have the proper water levels, the dehydration causes the skin to produce more oil—the last thing those with oily skin want! You’ll love our Matte Moisture.
- Avoiding the sun and sun tanning booths now, in addition to usage of a daily sunscreen will really pay off for years to come. Breakouts come and go, but sun damage will last forever.
- Getting off makeup, dirt and bacteria at night is a must. Read five reasons to wash your face.
- Did you know that fall is the most common time of year for break outs due to the temperature changes? Increase your exfoliation and don’t use harsh, drying products. Read more skin tips.
- If you’re a user of the Clarisonic brush, go easy. Read our Clarisonic review and why it may be harming your skin.