No products in the cart.
Moisturisers are great against the dehydrating effects of winter. According to Bush Essentials, keeping your skin hydrated is especially important because the dryness and stiffness of your skin during the cold months will make it susceptible to infections and outbreaks. You need to keep your skin smooth and supple, even during winter, and moisturisers are the perfect solutions. Just remember to use a moisturiser that is preferably made up of all-natural ingredients and is best suited to the type of skin that you have.
Water should also be a part of your winter skin care regimen. Drinking lots of water will not only ensure the proper functioning of your body’s organs, it will provide your body (and skin) with constant hydration as well, making your skin look soft and glowing.
However, there are also some things that we should avoid during winter, specifically, hot showers and tubs. Even though it feels really good to soak up in a hot tub or wash our bodies under a hot shower, the heat will dehydrate the skin even further, which is, needless to say, even worse for the skin during winter time. Bathing in water laden with essential oils, on the other hand, can add a protective coating to your skin and allow it to hold on to as much moisture as possible, keeping it soft and supple.
Moisturising is one important skin care routine that is needed to combat dryness. Aside from the usual norms of diet and hydration in order to prevent skin dryness, moisturising is also a key element. Even though we are used to the drying and damaging effects of the hot and humid weather, moisturising in winter is also a must if you want to have soft and glowing skin, even during the cold days.
Very rich 24hr intensive cream which calms sensitive skin and supports its resistance. Babor Skinovage PX Calming Sensitive Intensive Calming Cream provides intensive relief and hydration to skin, restoring a calm and balanced complexion.
- Soothes stressed, sensitive skin.
- Strengthens skin’s resilience to external environmental factor.
- Immediately soothes redness and irritations.
- Results in a visibly calmed, harmonious and balanced complexion.
How to use:
Apply to face, neck and décolleté, morning and/or evening, after cleansing.
- Osmo-Tec – Restores skin’s osmotic balance to improve cells’ ability to receive and process active ingredients.
- Alpine Stem Cells – Stimulate and accelerate production of optimally healthy cells.
- Alpha Bisabolol, Ginger, Allantoin – Calm skin and reduce redness.
- Panthenol – Improve hydration.
- Almond Oil – Nourishes and conditions, reduces feelings of tightness.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant; Heals and prevents free radical damage.