No products in the cart.
We would like to say a big THANK YOU again, loads heart-warming and inspiring stories from your “Favourite Memory with Mom”, and we are ready take this to the next level – A 7 weeks campaign to walk you from Spring to Summer!
So in the coming 7 weeks, we are introducing skin care products that will fit into your ‘updated’ skin care list, from cleanser to BB cream, they are definitely hand picked by the whole Abloomnova team under numerous consideration (we didn’t fight!), let’s begin to prepare and embrace the long summer days!
As the beginning of the season, many of us might still be feeling dull and lifeless because colder seasons is never the best to make some progress to our skin, we still receive some inquiries about their dry/dehydrated skin, have faith in maintaining and carry on to try our Spring/Summer MUST HAVE Gatineau nourishing cleanser, this milky texture is gently waking up your skin from its lily petals extracts, you can get all the goodness from vitamins B1, B2 and C, iron, calcium and phosphorous from flowers, how lovely does that sound? For more, it can melt away makeup, so far I’ve tried to use removing my BB cream, it removes everything and afterwards with my cotton pad and toner there are no traces of makeup, but for ladies who have their eye makeup, I would suggest you to use a makeup remover specifically for our eyes, they are the main cast and too delicate for any other cleanser to handle.
Cleansing is the most important among all of the skin care routine, and it’s the only step where you are actually washing all the impurities and dirt from your skin, seize your chance by following these tips that you might have forgotten:
- Cleanse your face twice a day ONLY, even if you are feeling oily, use some moisture mist and pad away the shininess
- Gently massage your face and neck in circulation for 30 seconds before wash, this daily little boost of blood circulation is definitely helping your skin generate new cells
- Wash your face with tepid water first, then give it a few wash in cold water; we all know warm water will damage our skin while cold water cannot put away dirts, but to cleanse it and close it, its a double seal solution to have a tighten clean face
- If you have washcloth or sponge for your cleansing routine, keep it clean, Abloomnova would suggest you to change it in weekly basis, there’s always bacteria growing everywhere, so we just want to make sure you minimize your risk for them to get on your skin
- Don’t stop after cleansing, it’s just the beginning!
Yes- since we are eager to ask you to protect your skin correctly after cleansing, a Gatineau Comforting Daffodil Toner is the one that you need in your Spring/Summer skin care checklist for dry skins and get ready for your follow up moisturizing feast, it’s quite a big bottle for you to generously pad them on your face (Tricks: let 2 cotton pads stays on your cheeks for a while); which we would like to recommend Gatineau Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Concentrate to you, and Shhh.. you are still at the preparation stage before the feast, stay tuned for more recommendations and preferences for your Spring/Summer skin care routine!