No products in the cart.
Suffering from hair loss isn’t fun. You’re most likely to experience hair loss if you’ve just given birth, or if you’re approaching your forties and fifies. However, sometimes it just happens out of the blue.
According to HealthGuidance, if you have thinning hair, chances are you need to address a nutritional imbalance. Increase these nutrients in your diet:
- Flaxseed – As well as providing support to all the cells in your body, flaxseed is rich in alpha linolenic acid, which is one of the Omega 3 fatty acids. This makes hair shine, and its also great for treating dandruff.
- Pumpkin seeds, oysters, and nuts – These are great food sources of zinc. Zinc is needed for strong hair and normal hair growth. It has the added benefit of being great for your brain and concentration.
- Cucumber and oats – These foods are fantastic sources of silica. Silica is important for hair health, and is used when hair splits easily, or starts to thin. Silica is also great for skin health – it’s a real beauty mineral. If you don’t want to eat a bowl of porridge in the morning, you can get silica supplements. Get the gel form as it is absorbed much more easily than the herbal varieties like horsetail.
- Edible Seaweed, parsley, tofu, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds – Iron is important in hair health, and these foods are rich in it. An iron deficiency causes hair loss. But if you’re thinking of taking an iron supplement, get your iron levels tested by your doctor first as iron is a fat soluble vitamin which means that it is stored in your body. This can lead to a toxic build up if too much iron is taken in.
- Eggs, fish and chicken – Hair is made of protein. So, if you’re deficient in protein, your hair health may be affected. These are good, healthy sources of protein.
- Brown rice, nuts and seeds – These are rich in the B vitamins. As well as being great for stress, the B vitamins strengthen the hair shaft. If you’re going to take a B vitamin supplement, get a B complex rather than individual B vitamins as taking too much of one B vitamin can cause an imbalance in the rest of the group. The B vitamins work together synergistically.
- Leafy greens – Leafy greens, as well as having lots of other vitamins, are rich in folic acid. Folic acid is a type of B vitamin.
Davines Naturaltech Energizing Shampoo is a product for reducing hair loss. It gently cleanses the hair stimulating scalp micro-circulation and increases the mobilization of toxins. Thanks to the fragrant essential oils, it gives a pleasant sensation of energy and vitality. This is a Naturaltech product.
Gently massage 20 gr. of product into damp hair, leave on for a few minutes, then rinse. Repeat application if necessary. Intensive treatment: every other day for 1 month. Maintenance treatment: twice a week for 2 months.
Natural active ingredients:
- Beta-glucans – polysaccharides that boost the protection of the cells.
- Caffeine phytoceuticals – stimulate the cellular metabolism and improve blood circulation.
- Sirtuins – longevity proteins with a strong anti-oxidant action.