For a clear complexion, blemish control is crucial. Thanks to Natural Beauty Tips, we’ve come up with the best natural tips for looking after your skin, the natural way.
- Prevention is better than cure: The best way to get rid of blemishes is to prevent the skin blemishes from occurring in the first place. Start treating acne, blackheads and whiteheads as soon as you see them appearing. Do not prick acne / pimples or try to extract black heads or white heads forcefully.
- Day to Day Skin Care: Wash your face daily with a mild cleanser which is good for solving your skin problems like too much of oil, dryness, blackheads and white heads. Avoid using harsh scrubs as they worsen acne.
- Avoid too much of sun exposure: Sun rays irritate acne and that can cause blemishes. To mitigate damage from the sun, apply a good sunscreen with at least SPF 15 on your exposed skin areas whenever you go out in the sun.
- Calamine Lotion: Rub gently calamine lotion on your face or wherever the skin blemishes are. Calamine lotion helps in absorbing excess oil from the skin and thus results in to removing the skin blemishes, including facial blemishes. Apply calamine lotion as frequently as needed.
- Ice Compressing: Take a piece of ice cube and cover it up in a clean washcloth. Place the wrapped ice cube on the skin blemishes for around five minutes. This exercise will cool the skin blemishes and reduce inflammation. Use this method as soon as you see a blemish appearing to get rid of the redness and swelling.
- Honey, Lemon Juice and Turmeric Powder: Make a paste of a little bit of honey, lemon juice and a bit of turmeric powder. Apply this paste gently over the skin blemishes daily. This is a good tip about how to remove blemishes.
- Sandalwood Paste: Mix sandalwood paste with a little of rosewater and glycerin. Apply on skin blemishes on face or wherever they are. Sandalwood is a good ancient time home remedy in keeping your skin clear, acne free and blemish free.
We’ve also got this amazing product which is wonderful for blemish control, Dr Haushka Melissa Day Cream and Clarifying Toner.