No products in the cart.
What product do you use to cleanse your skin in the morning? Face wash? Soap? Micellar water? You may find, if you have sensitive skin, that you could benefit from switching your cleansing products to a cleansing milk.
Thanks to DetergentsandSoaps, we look at the benefits of cleansing milk:
- Cleans and gently removes make-up and impurities. Enhances the suppleness and elasticity of skin
- Moisturises and neutralises the drying effects of hard water
- Function as effective night cleanser and help strengthen and invigorate the skin
- Support and encourages the skin’s ability to take care of itself by addressing the skin care problems rather than dealing with symptoms
- Maintains the pH of the skin within normal limits
- Regulates the lipo-hydric balance of the skin
- Leaves a clear and pure complexion
- Prevents the premature aging and delays the natural aging of skin
How does cleansing milk work?
Cleansing milks are generally based on dermatologically tested fine emulsion, which makes it an effecting cleanser for gentle cleaning, moisturizing and protection of skin from dirt and environmental pollutants. Cleansing milk acts deeply to remove the excess sebum, makeup and grime to open the pores. The milk functions like a very mild abrasive mask against dead cells and restore the water balance and pH by nourishing and protecting the skin.
For a quality cleanser, we recommend Ella Bache Fruit d’Eclat a la Tomate Bio Lait a Demaquiller – Certified Organic Makeup Removing Milk.
This product promises a velvety textured and exquisitely fragranced cream moisturiser which offers skin a stimulating, oxygenating treatment for a healthier, clearer and brighter complexion. This makes it ideal for dull, lacklustre and environmentally stressed skins.
Certified organic by Ecocert and CosmeBio – 98.4% natural ingredients and 18.6% from organic farming.
Apply 2-3 pumps to face morning and evening. If using with Radiance C Ampoules apply after Ampoules or after Radiance C Antioxidant Defence Mist.