No products in the cart.
What causes wrinkles? It’s one of the problems of getting older. As we age, those youth enhancing components and hormones in our skin reduce significantly meaning that the plump, rounded look of youth is reduced to more baggy, loose skin.
According to Mayo Clinic, wrinkles are caused by a combination of factors — some you can control, others you can’t:
- Age. As you get older, your skin naturally becomes less elastic and more fragile. Decreased production of natural oils dries your skin and makes it appear more wrinkled.
Fat in the deeper layers of your skin diminishes. This causes loose, saggy skin and more-pronounced lines and crevices.
- Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light. Ultraviolet radiation, which speeds the natural aging process, is the primary cause of early wrinkling. Exposure to UV light breaks down your skin’s connective tissue — collagen and elastin fibers, which lie in the deeper layer of skin (dermis).
Without the supportive connective tissue, your skin loses strength and flexibility. Skin then begins to sag and wrinkle prematurely.
- Smoking. Smoking can accelerate the normal aging process of your skin, contributing to wrinkles. This may be due to changes in the blood supply to your skin.
- Repeated facial expressions. Facial movements and expressions, such as squinting or smiling, lead to fine lines and wrinkles. Each time you use a facial muscle, a groove forms beneath the surface of the skin. And as skin ages, it loses its flexibility and is no longer able to spring back in place. These grooves then become permanent features on your face.
Guinot Creme Vital Antirides – Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a deep rejuvenating skin care for all types.
- Visibly smoothes wrinkles and lines.
- Visibly revives and restores radiance to the skin.
- Rejuvenates the appearance of the face.
- Epidermal hyaluronic (high molecular weight): Smoothes the skin’s surface and reinforce cell cohesion to limit water loss.
- Dermal hyaluronic acid (low molecular weight): Activates natural hyaluronic acid synthesis to restore density and tone to the skin.