No products in the cart.
Anyone suffering from uneven skin tone can recognise the familiar question. Where does it come from, and how can it be reduced?
Skin contains a pigment called melanin that protects us from the sun. However, there could be a case when there could be an uneven accumulation of melanin. This results in the formation of dark spots and white spots. Sometimes, there is an overproduction of melanin too, and this situation is called hyperpigmentation.
This condition could be down to one of the following reasons, put forward by Style Craze.
- The most common reason for uneven skin tone is exposure to the sun. If your skin is overexposed to the sun, it increases the production of melanin. So try to avoid prolonged sun exposure.
- f you have dry skin, sometimes cells may lack sebum causing cracked and unhealthy skin. So dry skin is prone to get damaged and discoloured easily.
- If you have hormonal problems or imbalanced release of hormones, it may lead to the production of less or more melanin in certain areas.
Guinot Newhite Creme Jour Eclaircissante – Brightening Day Cream SPF30 lightens and gives you an even complexion. Reduces dark spots for an even skin tone. It also protects against skin damaging-UV rays, which slows the release of melanin.
- Visibly corrects skin pigmentation, brightens and evens out skin tone.
- Inhibits the production of excess melanin in your cells.
This leaves your skin looking more even, brighter and feeling great. Use in the morning only, and apply to cleansed face and neckline, avoiding the eye area (can be used on hands too). For best results use Brightening Night Cream in the evening.
- Melanoxyl: Inhibit the production of excess melanin in your cells to reduce the size and color of dark spots.
- Vitamin C: Illuminates your skin while defending against damage-causing free radical.