No products in the cart.
Hyaluronic acid is a non-sulphated glycosaminoglycan, which is distributed widely throughout the body in the epithelial, connective and neural tissues. It is one of the main components of the extracellular matrix and contributes significantly to cell migration and proliferation. The average person has approximately 15 grams of Hyaluronic acid in their body; out of which one-third is utilised and replaced daily.
The layers of the skin are supported from below by columns of fibres made up mostly of collagen. This network of fibres forms the molecular sponge known as connective tissue. Hyaluronic acid is a viscous, gooey substance that helps in lubricating the joints and sustaining their shape. It is used as an injectable because it naturally occurs in our skin.
- Curbing premature wrinkles
- Increasing hydration.
- Boosting skin’s elasticity.
- Keeping skin smooth and moist.
- Enhancing the elasticity of the skin.
- Nourishing healthy skin.
- Promoting cell growth.
- Supporting healthier joints.
- Promoting firmer skin tone.
Matis Reponse Corrective Hyaluronic Performance Toner is a new beauty pre-treatment routine. With its preparatory corrective effect on the face, it helps to create a favorable environment for the application of daily skin care products.
• Hyaluronic acid: Intense hydratating effect.
• M2 R+: Matis specific active ingredient providing a relaxing effect on the muscles involved in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
For a small amount of the Hyaluronic Performance Toner on the palm of your hand, apply to face and neck and massage with your fingertips, avoiding eye contact.