No products in the cart.
Men are known to be slightly behind in the skin care stakes. It’s not seen as particularly masculine to have a cabinet full of potions. However, many men could benefit with a few simple basics.
Benefits of applying an aftershave include keeping your skin moisturized & irritation free. Think your shave is complete after that splash of cold water? Think again. If you really want to avoid that dry, tight feeling, it is important to use a quality after shave balm, gel or lotion which can help moisturize, calm and cool your skin according to RewardMe.
Benefits of an Aftershave Lotion:
Following are the core benefits of using an aftershave:
- An aftershave can arrest bleeding caused by shaving & help your facial skin heal faster.
- It has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Hygienic benefits include keeping the skin pores clean & bacteria-free. This helps prevent acne.
- An aftershave can help a man feel more confident.
How to select an Aftershave?
- Pick a select a gel or balm that contains a non-greasy moisturisers and skin calmers to help seal in your skin’s natural moisture barrier for a smoother look and more comfortable feel.
- Or you can use an after shave splash, which tend to be alcohol-based to help close pores and provide fragrant scents similar to a cologne.
- The only watch- out is alcohol-based splashes can be drying to your skin. So remember to use a skin conditioner if need be.
Thalgo Men After Shave Balm – Baume Apres-Rasage Thalgo Men After Shave Balm effectively soothes razor burn and heal minor cuts. This fresh and fluid alcohol-free formula is instantly absorbed. Its soothing and repairing active ingredients effectively ease
How to Apply:
Apply after every shave on perfectly dry skin.
- Algue Bleue Vitale®