No products in the cart.
Men may want to look tough and rugged, but that doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t look after their skin. Here are some tips from Huffington Post about how to look after men’s skin.
1. Wash your face with a good cleanser. This is a no-brainer. But the reality is, either you guys are doing it all wrong or just not doing it at all. Men are often guilty of taking super hot showers and using harsh soaps or face scrubs. This makes your skin dry and when your skin is dry you appear wrinkly and much older.
2. Stop buying cheap razors. Most men shave five times a week. A quality razor can be a lifetime item, so choose your weapon wisely. Choose a razor that fits your skin sensitivity and beard coarseness, your face will thank you.
A moisturizing shaving gel is key to providing a barrier of protection while shaving, so slather that on. Shave in the shower or immediately afterwords, as the facial hairs are much softer from the warm water and steam. Plus, it eliminates having to clean up a dirty sink when you’ve got company.
3. Make after-shave your new best friend. After-shave hydrates and soothes the skin; it also seals in the skin after a nice shave. Your after-shave should be alcohol-free because alcohol dries your skin — plain and simple.
4. Don’t skip the facial moisturiser. Facial hair can be sexy on a guy, but what really turns us on is when our faces touch and it doesn’t feel like sandpaper. Moisturising daily will get you soft, kissable skin. Fragrance-free products are easy because they have no smell and aren’t considered ‘girly.
5. Never leave home without applying sunscreen. If you can find a moisturizer that contains SPF of 30 or higher, then you’re way ahead. But it doesn’t hurt to keep a separate bottle of sunscreen handy. Plus, it lets us know that you actually care about your appearance. Bonus points!
Men who don’t use sunscreen increase their risk of getting sun damage, which may result in redness, irritation, extra blood vessels and skin cancer. Stay forever young (or close to it) by applying sunscreen every single day.
Thalgo Men Intensive Hydrating Cream is for men who want to rehydrate their skin in an instant, and wish to adopt a first skincare step.
The cream is a pure pleasure to apply, its cocktail of active ingredients acts as a thirst-quenching skin energiser for unparalleled comfort. Immediately after shaving (manual or electric), apply a dose of Intensive Hydrating Cream over the whole face. If the skin is severely dehydrated, reapply in the evening on clean skin.
• Sève Marine®
• Algue Bleue Vitale®
Perfectly hydrated, the skin is more resistant to external assaults.