Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Acne-prone skin can be effect your mental and emotional health. Not only can it be sore, you might feel neagtive emotions towards your image, which will affect your life in all manner of ways.
According to the NHS, it can take several months of treatment before acne symptoms improve.
The various treatments for acne are outlined below. You can also read a summary of the pros and cons of the treatments for acne, allowing you to compare your treatment options.
If you just have a few blackheads, whiteheads and spots, you should be able to treat them successfully with over-the-counter gels or creams (topical treatments) that contain benzoyl peroxide.
Treatments from your GP
See your GP if your acne is more widespread, as you probably need prescription medication. For example, if:
- · you have a large number of papules and pustules
- · over-the-counter medication hasn’t worked
- · Prescription medications that can be used to treat acne include:
- · topical retinoids
- · topical antibiotics
- · azelaic acid
- · antibiotic tablets
- · in women, the combined oral contraceptive pill
- · isotretinoin tablets
- · If you have severe acne, your GP can refer you to an expert in treating skin conditions (dermatologist). For example, if you have:
- · a large number of papules and pustules on your chest and back, as well as your face
- · painful nodules
- · A combination of antibiotic tablets and topical treatments is usually the first treatment option for severe acne. If this doesn’t work, a medication called isotretinoin may be prescribed.
Hormonal therapies or the combined oral contraceptive pill can also be effective in women who have acne. However, the progestogen-only pill or contraceptive implant can sometimes make acne worse.
Many of these treatments can take two to three months before they start to work. It’s important to be patient and persist with a recommended treatment, even if there’s no immediate effect.
Ella Bache Nutridermologie LAB Serum Magistral Sebatics 20.7% 30ml are targeted solutions for your stubborn skin problems and imperfections.
This concentrated dose of active ingredients contains an active nutritional complex for the skin, perfected by the Nutridermologie® Laboratory as well as concentrates active nutrients from extracts of fruit, herbs, roots, yeasts and plants.