Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Want to know what happens to skin as it ages?
According to Medlne Plus:
- The number of pigment-containing cells (melanocytes) decreases. The remaining melanocytes increase in size. Aging skin looks thinner, paler, and clear (translucent). Large pigmented spots, including age spots, liver spots, or lentigos, may appear in sun-exposed areas.
- Changes in the connective tissue reduce the skin’s strength and elasticity. This is known as elastosis. It is more noticeable in sun-exposed areas (solar elastosis). Elastosis produces the leathery, weather-beaten appearance common to farmers, sailors, and others who spend a large amount of time outdoors.
- The blood vessels of the dermis become more fragile. This leads to bruising, bleeding under the skin (often called senile purpura), cherry angiomas, and similar conditions.
- Sebaceous glands produce less oil as you age. Men experience a minimal decrease, most often after the age of 80. Women gradually produce less oil beginning after menopause. This can make it harder to keep the skin moist, resulting in dryness and itchiness.
- The subcutaneous fat layer thins so it has less insulation and padding. This increases your risk of skin injury and reduces your ability to maintain body temperature. Because you have less natural insulation, you can get hypothermia in cold weather.
- Some medicines are absorbed by the fat layer. Losing this layer changes the way that these medicines work.
- The sweat glands produce less sweat. This makes it harder to keep cool. Your risk for overheating or developing heat stroke increases.
- Growths such as skin tags, warts, rough patches (keratoses), and other blemishes are more common in older people.
Not all together pleasant is it? One of the fundamental changes we’ve witnessed in our own skin is the lack of smoothness – which is why we now use Gatineau Renew 7 Laser Resurfacing Serum – Intense Smoothing Effect which has transformed our skin.
This intensive anti-ageing treatment mimics the resurfacing effects of laser technology, this innovative super serum renews the skin in just seven days. Enriched with a powerful blend of Marine Extracts, this luxurious serum stimulates cell renewal to restore ageing skin. This formula not only reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, but makes the skin more receptive to a daily skincare routine. After only seven days of application, skin will be left smooth and radiant. Laser treatment in-a-bottle.
Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced, cellular renewal is stimulated and overall skin health is optimised.
How to use:
Gently massage into the skin using 4-5 pumps morning and evening for 7 days. Apply to cleansed face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye area. Use before your moisturiser and instead of your usual serum. Repeat treatment 3-4 times a year with a minimum of 4 weeks between each course.
- Brown Seaweed Extract: Reduces expression lines.
- Vitamins B5, B6 and B9: Reduce signs of fatigue.
- Sesame Protein: Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Extract: Immediate and resilient lifting effect.