Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Looking after skin ad you age seems to get more and more complicated. As skin ages, the products to try and slow down the hands of time seem to multiply.
Thanks to WedMD, here are a few simple steps are all you need to care for your skin as you get older. These natural beauty tips can get you started.
- · If you smoke, stop. Research shows that smoking prematurely ages your skin.
- · Just say no to sunbathing and tanning salons. Stay out of the sun between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. The sun’s rays are the strongest then. If you must be outside, wear a protective hat, long-sleeved shirt, pants, and sunglasses. Freckles, age spots, and blotchy complexions are linked to sun exposure.
- · Wear sunscreen religiously. Use products with at least 7% of zinc oxide and a SPF 30 or higher — with both UVB and UVA protection every day. Sun damage can result in such changes as fine wrinkles and an uneven skin tone.
- · Check your skin often for skin cancer. If there are changes that worry you, call your doctor right away. Older, fair-skinned people are at high risk and must have a yearly check.
- · Soothe dry skin. Use a humidifier. Also use moisturizing soaps and lotions. See your doctor if you still have problems.
- · Eat right and hydrate. Good nutrition helps the body repair skin. Drinking lots of water helps hydrate skin from the inside out.
- · Try anti-aging products. If you’re over age 50, over-the-counter creams and lotions can help enhance your natural beauty by rejuvenating your skin. Pentapeptides (a chemical compound in many new products) may help prompt skin cells to produce more collagen, which is the support structure that gives skin a firmer look. Prescription treatments and retinoid creams are also options.
· Carita Progressif Anti-Age Global Perfect Cream Trio of Gold is the ultimate solution to help rebalance mature skin and provide it with an exceptional global anti-ageing response by fighting the causes and consequences of all types of skin ageing.
The skin is reborn, firmer and denser. Day after day it regains comfort and suppleness. Facial contours are redefined; features are smoothed and toned. As if perfectly regenerated and revived, the skin glows with new radiance and youthfulness.