Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Bags, wrinkles, fine lines, discolouration – it all goes on under the eyes. This very delicate area needs extra care, particularly as we get older, as it is the first area to show signs of ageing.
So how do we make sure we can reduce the aged look under our eyes? These tips from Live Strong are easy to follow and carry out and we also recommend one of our favourite products for this area.
The skin under the eyes is considerably thinner than skin elsewhere on the body. Puffiness and dark circles in this area — caused by lack of sleep, excessive drinking and even hereditary factors — can age your face notably. Proper care can keep this skin looking smooth and youthful by reducing the damage. Without turning to the latest in chemical-laden skincare technology, a natural approach is quite effective in keeping such a delicate area looking its best.
- Remove makeup from your eyes gently. Use petroleum jelly instead of commercial makeup removers and a soft cloth or cotton ball. Wash your face with a mild soap and warm water. Hot water dries out the skin, so be sure that it’s lukewarm to warm.
- Reduce puffiness and discolouration under the eyes by placing a cold compress over the area for 15 to 20 minutes to bring down swelling. Cold cucumbers or a bag of frozen vegetables are effective substitutes for a cold compress.
- Apply raw, organic honey on the skin under your eyes, and let it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes before wiping it away gently with a warm, damp cloth. Use honey on your skin two to three times a week to help soften the skin and reduce visible lines and wrinkles.
- Apply vitamin E oils or cream under your eyes daily to keep the skin moisturized to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E helps protect your skin from UV rays.
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated. Caffeinated beverages and alcohol dry out the skin and should be consumed in moderation.
Dr. Spiller Biomimetic Skin Care Aloe Vera Eye Repair Ampoule is a revitalising, firming eye serum with Collagen and Sea Silk to prevent premature ageing and moisture loss. Can be used under any eye care product to tighten, soothe and calm the delicate eye contour area.
A firming eye care ampoule with bioactives such as Saponin from Horse Chestnut to protect and strengthen the blood vessels and Fuocoidan from brown algae to reduce dark circles. With consistent use, signs of premature aging are reduces, skin is tightened with puffiness reduced.
How to use:
Use morning and evening. Apply two drops to the eye contour area and pad it in gently. Apply Eye Contour Cream or Gel on top for a more intense treatment. In case of swollen and irritated eyes, soak a cotton pad with Aloe Vera Eye Repair Ampoule and place over the eyelids for 5-10 minutes.
- Collagen Hydrolysate
- Sea Silk
- Aloe Vera