Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
According to Nature Word, Saltwort is massively nutritious for the body and skin. With the following benefits:
1) Depurative action. Saltwort has a strong cleansing effect on the body, helping remove toxins and regulating bodily functions. According to traditional Chinese medicine, Saltwort helps purify the blood as well. I can tell you from experience that if you eat even just one healthy serving of the vegetable, you are going to take at least one good trip to the bathroom.
2) Natural laxative. Like most greens, Saltwort is a good source of dietary fiber, indigestible plant compounds that help regulate intestinal transit time and add bulk to stools, stimulating peristalsis and relieving constipation. Agretti with a bit of lemon juice and olive oil makes a great natural constipation remedy that will empty and cleanse the intestines like no other. However, lemon juice is best consumed occasionally because the acidic compounds in it can damage tooth enamel and lead to sensitive teeth.
3) Good source of essential vitamins. The beautiful, deep green color of Saltwort leaves indicates they are a good source of vitamins A and K. The invigorating sour or acidic taste indicates the presence of generous amounts of vitamin C. However, it’s best to remember that cooking heat destroys vitamin C in food, which is why we are better off either limiting cooking time or consuming vitamin C-rich foods raw if we want to enjoy the health benefits of the nutrient.
4) Good source of dietary minerals. Just like its relatives, spinach and chard, Saltwort is a good source of essential minerals such as calcium and iron. While calcium contributes to strong bones and teeth, iron helps reduce fatigue associated with iron deficiency and anemia and contributes to the formation of red blood cells.
5) Supports bone remineralization processes. The combination of bone-friendly vitamins and minerals such as vitamin K and calcium, along with the pigment chlorophyll in Saltwort is a prerequisite for strong, healthy bones as the nutrients contribute immensely to bone (and teeth) remineralization processes.
6) Exhibits anti-aging effects. Many 80 and 90-year-olds in Italy indulge in Saltwort when in season and claim they owe their longevity, in part, to this lovely spring vegetable. Indeed, agretti is a great source of essential nutrients with powerful antioxidant properties such as vitamins C, A and K.
One of fave products contains Saltwort – Babor Skinovage PX Vita Balance Lipid Plus Oil is formulated for particularly dry, lipid-deplenished skin, with nourishing natural oils and humectants to restore and replenish skin’s natural lipids barrier and stop the cycle of dryness. Lipid Plus Oil instantly comforts skin, and can be applied over or under a moisturizer for added protection against the environment.
- Contains nourishing natural oils.
- Instantly comforts.
- Replenishes moisture.
- Creates a protective barrier to prevent dryness.
- Heals and cushions skin.
This every day moisturiser contains some incredible ingredients, including:
- Saltwort Extract – A natural humectant; Attracts and binds moisture to skin.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Sesame Oil – Nourish and condition.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant; Heals and prevents free radical damage.