Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
According to HairStyler, the #1 killer of good hair color and gloss is fading. And while fading is unfortunately something that can’t be prevented totally, the level of fading that your brown hair color experiences can be reduced. You can do this by:
- Only washing your hair when absolutely necessary.
- Using a shampoo and conditioner that’s designed for color treated hair (which helps to lock in color).
- Keeping heat styling, such as using a blow-dryer, hair straightener or curling iron, to a minimum.
- Using hair care products with SPF protection and covering your hair with a hat or scarf when in the sun (which is also a must for your skin).
- Make the Right Hair Styling Products Your Friends
For extra protection against fading and to get your hair in good condition, it’s essential that:
Any hair styling products used are right for your hair type and brown hair color. Using the wrong styling products for your hair type can weigh your hair down, make it oily, make it dry or cause it to frizz out. This not only makes hair styling impossible but also interferes with how good your color can look. After all, imagine trying to show off your mocha locks when your strands are covered in thick wax which was the wrong choice for your fine hair type.
The shampoos, conditioners and hair treatments that you use for color treated hair are also designed specifically for brown hair colors to help keep your color and enhance it.
You give color depositing shampoos and hair glossing treatments made for brown hair a try. They’ll go a long way towards maintaining your color and giving you a shine boost between salon visits or just before a big event.
Davines Alchemic System Alchemic Shampoo Tobacco is a brilliant shampoo for Light Brown Hair.This colour shampoo is great for helping to enhance natural or cosmetic mid to light brown hair.
Gently massage into damp hair and rinse. Repeat the application if necessary.
Natural active ingredients:
- Direct pigments – pigments that colour directly without the activator use.
- Gentle surfactants – to gently clean.
- Hydrolyzed milk proteins – intense conditioning and protecting action.
- Mild surfactants – gentle and careful cleansing of the hair.
- Provitamin B5 – deep moisturising action.