Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
The edelweiss flower is not only a beautiful alpine flower, often called the blossom of snow, but also has incredible properties for the skin.
According to Den Garden, these little flowers have many benefits which include:
- Protection from ultraviolet radiation – Sunlight is the most common cause of premature ageing. Excessive sun exposure, especially during midday when the intensity of UV rays is very high, can lead to coarse wrinkles, solar lentigines, increased freckling, and a yellow cobblestone appearance of skin. Edelweiss extracts have a high concentration of flavonoids and phenolic acid that aid to fight UV-induced damage and make it an ideal constituent of sunblocks. The same constituents that protect the flower from strong ultraviolet rays at high altitudes also protect our skin from sun damage.
- Anti-aging properties – The flower is loaded with antioxidants that scavenge the harmful free radicals and can reverse the age clock. Tea made from an infusion of Edelweiss flowers is non-toxic and has antiaging benefits.
- Anti-inflammatory – It has certain active ingredients such as bisabolol, tricyclic sesquiterpenes, coumarins, and lignans present in its roots that are curative for dermatitis and fluid retention.
- Stem Cell Therapy – Edelweiss plant stem cells extracted from its apical meristem stimulate our skin stem cells and protect it in the same way as the plant defends itself against the harsh climatic conditions. It has a high concentration of Leontopodic acids A and B that have antioxidant properties. They stimulate increased production of hyaluronic acid and prevent collagen degradation, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dr. Spiller Alpenrausch Organic Protecting Care Cream is a calming 24-hour moisturiser featuring St. John’s Wort to restore stressed, sensitive and dehydrated skin to its natural state while reducing redness and irritations.
With its oil base, this is a perfect product for dry and dehydrated skin.
A rich and calming moisturizer with Edelweiss, as well as pure St. John’s Wort Oil and Lime Flowers, Arnica Extract and Alpine Skullcap assist in restoring the skin and reducing redness while fresh Rose Water helps to alleviate dry and taut skin.
• Rose Water
• Linden / Lime Flower Extract
• Safflower Seed Oil
• Bees Wax
• Alpine Skullcap
• St. John’s Wort Oil