Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Beeswax has been used in skincare for millennia. This is one of the most robust materials for beauty and health – and also one of the most beneficial. According to Wellness Mama, the uses are endless – and make an excellent addition to cosmetic products, for many reasons.
- When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months.
- This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.
- Unlike petroleum jelly, which is used in a large variety of beauty products, beeswax will not “suffocate” the skin, but rather, allow it to breathe while still providing a protective barrier.
- Beeswax helps to thicken homemade cosmetics and lotions because it is solid at room temperature and has a relatively high melting point of 147 degrees Fahrenheit. This is especially helpful in recipes that include high amounts of coconut oil, which has a low melting point, or other oils that are liquid at room temperature.
- Beeswax also has Vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.
Ella Bache Nutri’Action Creme Royale Nutrition Riche – Royale Rich Nutrition Cream is enriched with beeswax and multi-vitamin wheat germ oil for a rich nourishing boost for dry skin.
A luxuriously textured, ultra-nourishing moisturising cream. Rich in Vitamins A, D and E it provides antioxidants and anti-ageing protection. Beeswax and Lanolin intensely moisturise, soften and protect the skin from moisture loss. Ideal for dry, dehydrated skin that needs healing and strengthening.
Recommended for improving the conditions of the skin with lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness, ideal for weak, flaking skin, dry skin. Emulsify a pearl size amount between fingertips, pat onto face and massage in gently.
- Beeswax: Softens skin.
- Lanolin: Protects the skin’s natural barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Antioxidant rich in vitamins A, D & E that heals, strengthen and nourishes skin. Also moisturises, prevents further moisture loss, restores skin’s dewy complexion and elasticity.