Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Your skin is tired, dull and lifeless-looking. Your sleep is interrupted, your diet could be better and you’re run down. While you address other factors in your life, we have a product that could provide a quick fix on your skin.
La Biosthetique Hydro-Actif Tonique Hydratant refreshes tired skin and protects it against moisture loss. Suitable for all skin types.
When you’re exhausted, dry and dehydrated, you look it. Your mood is reflected by the appearance of your skin. So it’s time for a multimineral cocktail. This product provides a mix of magnesium, zinc and copper which restores vitality and energy to your skin’s balance. In addition, it acts as an antioxidant. It consistently wards off free radicals, but allows the active ingredients in the Tonique Hydratant toner to develop their effect.
Valuable minerals make tired skin happy and smooth again. The skin acts like a sponge that sucks up the long-chain hyaluronic acid in Tonique Hydratant, seals it in the skin and gradually releases it. Fresh, tight, healthy, radiant and an even complexion – the epitome of perfect skin.
The unique hydration concept of La Biosthétique works on a cell biology level and directly influences:
- The moisture binding and storage in the skin.
- The moisture formation by the body’s own mechanisms.
How to use:
After cleansing the skin with Mousse Nettoyante, in the morning and evening press Tonique Hydratant into the skin with the hands Then continue with your usual care.
- Multimineral cocktail: magnesium, zinc and copper give you energy and ensure that active ingredients are better absorbed by the skin. In addition, this prevents the formation of free radicals and energises the skin
- Long-chain hyaluronic acid: holds moisture in the skin, protects the skin on the surface against moisture loss and results in a smoother complexion.
- Cell-active hydro active ingredient made of malic acid, apple pectin and a Cell Boost Factor: Water storage molecules from the apple in the form of pectin, amino acids, fruit acids and minerals act like reservoirs in the skin and have a high moisture-binding capacity. At the same time, apple pectin forms a moisture film on the skin. Natural malic acid stabilises the skin’s natural protective acid mantle and strengthens the skin barrier. The Cell Boost Factor increases the firmness of the epidermis, protects against external stress and makes the skin more resistant.