Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Getting older isn’t easy. Our hair gets thinner, our bones ache more and our skin becomes wrinkled and dry.
But all is not lost. There are plenty of products available to help you on your way. La Biosthetique Anti-Age Traitement Regenerant is a cell-active anti-ageing night cream. Traitement Régénérant protects the skin overnight and ensures that regenerative processes can occur. At night, the skin cells’ cleansing, detoxification and repair processes are fully underway. But unfortunately, these slow down over the course of time. The consequence: the first signs of premature skin ageing.
The cell-active anti-ageing night cream Traitement Régénérant acts like an overnight rejuvenation treatment. It is an extremely effective way of preventing advancing skin ageing and its unique formulation directly tackles its root causes. Traitement Régénérant acts like a protective shield by supplying the skin with rich care and repairing UV damage. The anti-ageing night cream ensures that the skin’s own repair mechanisms are reactivated. Cross-linked hyaluronic acid intensifies the skin’s moisture binding and results in a fresh, youthful appearance.
The formulation Dérmosthetique® Anti-Age contains two types of cell extracts to actively influence the origin and causes of skin aging:
- Phyto cell extracts support the formation of new parent cells, delay the aging process and combat the formation of new and the worsening of existing wrinkles.
- Glyco cell extracts activate collagen synthesis, strengthen connective tissue, calm the skin and protect against glycation.
Apply Traitement Régénérant in the evening after cleansing and lightly massage in to face, neck and décolleté.
- Liposomally encapsulated phyto cell extracts from plant stem cells: support the formation of new parent cells, delay the aging process and combat the formation of new and the worsening of existing wrinkles.
- Glyco cell extracts from organically bound silicone from brown algae: activate collagen synthesis, strengthen connective tissue, calm the skin and protect against glycation.
- Liposomally encapsulated soybean isoflavones: have a repair effect on the skin and strengthen it by increasing the skin thickness. They improve the skin’s elasticity, tone and resistance to external influences.
- Cactus-like Salicornia Herbacea: increases the skin’s moisture binding.
- Vitamin B3: stimulates collagen synthesis and results in an even skin tone.
- Ceramides and phytosterols: result in a stabilisation of the skin’s barrier layer.