Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
In the digital age, tired eyes are part and parcel of life. Bright lights, screens, long working hours and diminished sleep can all play a role on eye fatigue. So how can you soothe tired peepers?
According to WebMD, you can easily make some simple changes like:
Your computer screen:
- Place it 20-26 inches away from your eyes and a little below eye level.
- Regularly clean off dust and fingerprints from the surface. Smudges can reduce contrast and create problems like glare and reflections.
- Choose screens that tilt and swivel.
- Use a glare filter for your screen.
Your work environment:
- Change lighting to get rid of glare and harsh reflections.
- Use an adjustable chair.
- Place a document holder next to your computer screen.
Your work habits:
- Try the 20-20-20 rule. Every 20 minutes, look at something about 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
- Post a note that says „Blink“ on your computer as a reminder.
- Take regular breaks from computer work.
Your eye-care routine:
- Apply a washcloth soaked in warm water to tired, dry eyes (keep your eyes closed).
- Use artificial tears to refresh your eyes when they feel dry.
- To help prevent dry eyes while indoors, use an air cleaner to filter dust and a humidifier to add moisture to the air.
One of our favourite treats when we’re feeling like we need to give our eyes some TLC is Guinot Masque Yeux – Instant Eye Mask, an anti-fatigue mask which reduces dark circles.
- Double action care: smoothing effect on crow’s feet, draining effect on heavy eyelids.
- Cooling gel for an immediate anti-fatigue action.
- Lessens the appearance of dark circles.
- Rejuvenates visibly the eyes.
- Venous tonic plants: Horse chestnut is recognised for its effectiveness in increasing microcirculation.