Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Want to know how to ‚lift‘ your skin (without going through the drastic route)?
The secret might lie in your kitchen, according to Startsat60.com.
You’re often told to nourish your skin with vitamins C, E and copper peptides, and the vitamin C in lemon helps boost collagen production, which in turn helps restore your skin’s elasticity. Lemon has astringent properties that assist in tightening the skin and reducing wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
2. Cucumber and avocado
Believe it or not, cucumber has a bit of a reputation for its anti-ageing properties. It tightens the pores in your skin and nourishes it, but it also stacks up as a good exfoliator, which helps when you want to shed dead and tanned skin cells. On the other hand you have avocado, which is known for its moisturising properties. With their powers combined you have a very good product for sagging skin.
3. Yoghurt and honey
Yoghurt is a wonder remedy for many ills because it contains nutrients that are ‘food for your skin’. Yoghurt is an excellent source of protein, which is good for your digestive system, and it is also a good moisturiser. Such properties will not only help tighten your skin, but it will add a glow to it too.
While we love a good old DIY treatment, we cannot help but sing the praises of Guinot Mini-Lift Eclat Beaute – Instant Radiance Vials 2 amp
- Instantaneously “lifts” the skin and reduces the appearance of fatigue due to the Natural Sugar Complex.
- An express beauty treatment: the epidermis is smoothed and the complexion is revived.
- Enhances and prolongs wear of make-up.
Use alone or after face cream. Can also bemixed before application with a foundation.
- Natural Sugar Complex: The molecules of biological sugars quickly penetrate to the core of the upper epidermis, immediately rehydrating tissue and recreating the links between cells, which help to smooth the skin.
- Hamamelis: Refines and unifies the complexion.
- Soy protein: Revitalises, regenerates.
- Allantoin: Softens.