Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Hair is complex. One minute you’re sporting a great do, next you’re looking like Sideshow Bob. Hair can cause issues, primarily it’s a sum of its parts. According to WebMD, it’s made up of three layers and thousands of cells. But the reason it gets frizzy is pretty simple. Your hair’s outer layer, the cuticle, looks kind of like a shingled roof, dermatologist Carolyn Jacob, MD, says. When hair is smooth, those shingles lie flat. But when you run a brush through dry, curly hair, those “shingles” lift.
To compound the problem, frizzy hair is often drier and naturally tends to absorb moisture from humid air. Again, those “shingles” lift.
- Don’t brush dry hair. If there’s one tip repeated by just about every expert, it’s this: avoid brushing hair after it dries. Brushing not only disrupts your hair’s cuticle, it can also stretch hair, leading to breakage. Instead towel-dry hair after a shower and brush, comb, or finger-comb it. Next, add a touch of your preferred conditioner or anti-frizz product and just say no to styling with brush or comb.
- Comb dry hair with wet fingers. If you shouldn’t brush, what can you do when humidity or a brisk day leaves your hair a frizzy mess? Water is the key. „The problem with frizzy hair is that it’s dry. Water is a basic response to this basic problem.
- Tame with a touch of conditioner. To foil her frizz, California archivist Kimber Camacho favors watering down a bit of hair conditioner and then using her hands to apply it to just the tips of her hair.
- Look for protein in your conditioner, dermatologist Jacob suggests. A protein-infused conditioner will both manage frizz and create shine.
- Don’t over-process hair. Relaxers and straighteners can make hair brittle and lead to breakage, Jacob says, so go easy on these products.
For an easy friz-free formula, La Biosthetique Shampoo Anti Frizz Calming Shampoo is an extra mild care shampoo to soothe unmanageable and unruly hair. It smoothens, calms and tames stubborn hair and improves its combability without weighing the hair down. Nourishes and soothes the hair, leaving it supple and silky.
- Sweet almond oil and moisturising panthenol keep dry ends supple and free from frizz.
- Aqua-Style Complex works as a humidity barrier and enhances control over flyaways and static electricity.
- Plant-based lipids nourish and stabilise moisture in the hair shaft.