Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
If you suffer from an itchy, flaky scalp, you’re not alone. This is a common problem which affects a large percentage of the problem – but guess what? Scientists still can’t give a precise reason why scalp problems like dandruff exist.
What, however, we can do is provide you with tips and preventative treatment which can be very effective in the fight against flakes.
To prevent dry scalp you can follow these simple guidelines:
- Shampoo less frequently. The detergents in shampoo can sometimes have a drying effect to your scalp and hair, stripping them of their natural oils.
- Switch to a shampoo designed to treat dry scalp. This will help both add moisture and help to lock in the scalp’s natural moisture.
- Invest in a deep-conditioning treatment for your hair. Although it’s typically intended for dry hair, a deep-conditioning treatment can also help keep your scalp moisturised and healthy.
- Limit your use of hair styling products. Hairspray, mousse, and gel may cause excessive drying of the skin, which can cause flaking or trigger allergic reactions.
- Massaging the scalp with oil brings many benefits to your scalp and hair. The oil will lubricate your scalp, reducing or eliminating dryness and flakes. The massage stimulates blood circulation, permitting hair follicles to receive critical nutrients for healthy growth.
- Don’t scratch. Scratching can hurt your scalp, making it vulnerable to infection.
- Drink plenty of water and eat a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Eliminate stress. Stress challenges the body’s defences and encourages all sorts of ailments, including dry scalp.
La Biosthetique Lotion Stopil P – Hydrolotion for Improving the Scalp Flora is a product that you should also check out.
Used regularly, Stopil P maintains the scalp’s healthy balance, even when subject to natural fluctuations, prevents dehydration and energy loss and strengthens hair growth. The hydrolotion keeps all scalp functions healthy and prevents dehydration, irritations, dandruff and hair loss – in an incredibly pleasant and refreshing way. The finest, high-quality plant oils of rosemary, sage and lavender actively boost the circulation, strengthen the connective tissue and keep the scalp’s metabolism active.
How to use:
For an instant boost, apply evenly to hair after shampooing, leave for one to two minutes and rinse out. For an intensive and deep conditioning, leave in for 10 to 20 minutes and rinse out.
- Allantoin: prevents the formation of dandruff