Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
We all work on our diets, making sure we have the right amount of protein, vitamins and minerals. But one way to make sure our skin is getting enough of the good stuff is by applying it topically.
La Biosthetique Hydro-Actif Traitement Hydratant regenerates, protects and supplies you with a healthy moisture boost. Suitable for all skin types.
The cell-active hydro facial care Traitement Hydratant scores points for its fivefold dose of innovative active ingredients. It actively regenerates the skin’s moisture-binding on a cellular level and thus enables improved skin elasticity. The secret of cell-active hydro facial care: Plankton polysaccharides. They conjure up a smooth and flawless skin. With the complete power of plants, avocado peptides, cactus-like Salicornia Herbacea, natural oat extract and the power of the apple result in the ultimate moisture boost. The skin boasts a convincingly fresh, even, healthy and youthful appearance. The unique hydration concept of La Biosthétique works on a cell biology level and directly influences:
- The moisture binding and storage in the skin.
- The moisture formation by the body’s own mechanisms.
Apply Traitement Hydratant after cleansing in the morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté.
- Natural oat polysaccharides: protect against oxidative cell damage due to UV light, strengthen the skin’s immune defences and have a collagen-building effect.
- Avocado peptides: stimulate the production of hyaluronic acid and keep the moisture content stable.
- Plankton polysaccharides: improve the skin relief, smoothen and stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Cactus-like Salicornia Herbacea: regulate the skin’s water balance and bind moisture.
- Cell-active hydro-active ingredient made of malic acid, apple pectin and a Cell Boost Factor: Water storage molecules from the apple in the form of pectin, amino acids, fruit acids and minerals.
- Act like reservoirs in the skin and have a high moisture-binding capacity. At the same time, apple pectin forms a moisture film on the skin. Natural malic acid stabilises the skin’s natural protective acid mantle and strengthens the skin barrier. The Cell Boost Factor increases the firmness of the epidermis, protects against external stress and makes the skin more resistant.