Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Flaky scalps can be embarrassing – especially when the residue is left on your shoulders. But what causes it, and what can be done to get rid of it?
Most of the time, skin shedding happens without notice. Dandruff – or seborrheic dermatitis — happens when dead skin cells are shed at a faster-than-normal rate. They tend to be white or light yellow and easy to rub off your head.
Experts still don’t understand fully how dandruff occurs. Hormones are suspect, because dandruff peaks in the teen years. Or a type of yeast that over-grows on your scalp may play a role. But it has nothing to do with poor hygiene.
Flakes run in families. You’re more likely to get them if you’re a guy, are overweight, or have oily skin. Some conditions, like Parkinson’s disease, can also cause dandruff.
According to WebMD, there are other things can cause the skin on your head to flake and fall, too:
- Shampooing too often or not often enough
- Not rinsing shampoo out well
- Cold weather
- A bad reaction to hair products
- A skin problem called scalp psoriasis
- A skin disease like eczema
La Biosthetique Shampooing Lipokerine B – Shampoo for Dry Scalp is a mild and soothing cleanser that improves and normalises the scalp environment. This product comes in 1000ml – which makes it an ideal product to have in store or at a salon.
It supplies dry scalp and damaged hair with nutrients resulting in increased scalp softness and hair silkiness.
Dampen hair with warm water and shampoo the scalp. Lightly massage then rinse.
- Particularly mild cleansing with plant-based lipoamino acids and sugar surfactants.
- Ethyl panthenol increases the absorption of moisture, protecting the hair from external influences.
- Lactic acid esters alleviate irritation and have a mildly deodorising effect. In addition, they increase scalp softness and hair silkiness.
- Quaternised polysaccharide from the guar bean makes hair more silky and easier to comb.