Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Wouldn’t it be fab to have pure, glowing skin? Good skin involves a bit of work and a lot of look. Even the most clear complexions have off days, so here’s your chance to do some prep to get cover star skin… thanks to Seventeen for the tips!
1. Always wash your face before bed. Not washing away the day’s grime? You’re asking for a breakout. Stash cleansing wipes on your nightstand for nights when you’re too tired to move.
2. Don’t skimp on sudsing. Wash your face for 30 to 45 seconds with a dime-size amount of cleanser. That’s how long it takes to clear dirt and oil off your face.
3. Wash off ALL your cleanser. Leftover cleanser equals leftover dirt and oil. Rinse with tepid water until skin feels clean and smooth and no longer slippery or soapy. Hot water dries out your skin, and cold water won’t open up your pores.
4. Be gentle. Scrubbing too hard leaves skin rough and red. Don’t fight with your face. Skip harsh scrubs and even washcloths, which can be too rough on your face and can cause irritation. Use your hands instead. Be sure they’re clean, or you’ll transfer acne-causing dirt and oil right back!
5. Suds up your cleanser in your hands first. It helps activate the ingredients, so they are more effective when applied to your face.
6. Don’t skip your morning wash. Hairstyling products get absorbed by your pillowcase then transfer to your skin — if it’s not cleared away in the A.M., it’ll clog your pores!
7. Try a cleansing brush. Sometimes even after you wash, there’s makeup left on your skin, and that buildup leads to breakouts. Using an exfoliating brush with your basic cleanser loosens and removes the leftover makeup that has seeped inside your pores! The brush can get deeper into your skin than just your soaped-up fingers.
8. Don’t overwash. If your skin still feels oily, instead of washing again (which can make your skin produce even more oil!), try an astringent after cleansing.
9. Exfoliate. The trick is to remove the layers of dead skin cells and dirt that are blocking your pores — and your skin’s natural glow. Products with alpha hydroxy and lactic acids exfoliate gently to make you look radiant.
10. Use a skin specific lotion. Matis Reponse Purete Pure Lotion is for combination and acne-prone skin. Matis Pure Lotion is an alcohol-free lotion that is perfect for completing make-up removal on combination and oily skin. Its astringent action leaves the skin clear; the pores are tightened and the complexion evened out. Enriched in a phyto-softening complex and marine AHAs, Matis Pure Lotion gives a naturally velvety appearance to the skin.
• Removes all trace of make-up.
• Tightens pores and prepares the skin for subsequent skin care treatments.
• Soften and firm the skin for youthful tone and texture.
• Provides moisture and create a supple, plump appearance.