Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Tired eyes can come from any number of activities. Some of the most common include too little sleep, allergies, working on the computer for too long, poor lighting conditions, driving a car for prolonged periods of time, reading for long periods, or any other activity that may require the eyes to maintain intense focus for long periods of time.
Symptoms of Tired Eyes
According to Bausch, common signs and symptoms of eyestrain include:
- Eye redness or irritation
- Dry eyes
- Watery eyes
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Feeling of heaviness in eyes
Treatments for Tired Eyes
Tired eyes are an annoyance more than anything. There are a few ways to prevent eye strain if they don’t work you may want to talk to your eye care professional. Sometimes, there is an underlying medical cause for eyestrain that requires additional treatment.
Some common practices that can reduce the effects of eyestrain are:
- Get enough sleep
- Check your lighting: a high amount of contrast will put more strain on your eyes, so whether you’re reading, watching TV, or working on the computer, make sure you have the room lit evenly, so your eyes don’t have to work as hard
- Take breaks: give yourself regular short breaks from near work tasks, whether this is using a computer or doing fine embroidery
- Ensure that your glasses or contact lens prescription is up-to-date — the prescription of the eye has natural changes over time
Matis Reponse Yeux Gentle Eye Lotion rests the eyelids and eases the eye area. Its extracts of cornflower, camomile and witch hazel help the eye contours and eyelids to regain comfort and well-being. After make-up removal, it provides a soothing and refreshing sensation.
The eye area is soothed, rested and decongested.
Directions for use:
• For an exquisite moment of gentle care, moisten cotton pads with this soothing and decongesting lotion and place them over the eyes for at least 5 minutes.
• Matis Reponse Yeux Gentle Eye Lotion is also ideal for optimising the effects of the Matis Eyes & Lips Treatment Mask: generously moisten two cotton pads with the Matis Reponse Delicate Face Lotion and place over the eyes.
• Remove when you remove the mask.