Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
We all know that the eye area is the first bit of us to show our age. From crows feet to dark circles, our eyes can tell a thousand stories and go through many transformations throughout our lives.
Some of the things we can pay attention to, according to SaveFace, include
Unsurprisingly, healthy eating can play a big part in slowing the ageing process. You will have heard the term ‘super foods’ being thrown around the media, and while they’re not a fix-all solution, eating a diet high in these things can help. Include products like oily fish, nuts and seeds, plenty of fruit and vegetables, dark chocolate and green tea.
The delicate skin around your eyes is easily damaged by the sun, so it’s essential to use a specifically designed high SPF. Wearing sunglasses on a regular basis will also drastically reduce wrinkles caused by squinting.
When it comes to eye creams and serums, there are a few ingredients that you should look out for. Hexapeptides work similarly to botulinum toxin to reduce muscle movement, idebenone (a smaller version of coenzyme Q10) is a powerful antioxidant, retinol (a vitamin A derivative) thickens the skin to make it look less transparent, and peptides stimulate collagen production.
Having a really good anti-ageing product helps as well. Matis Reponse Yeux Lift Effect Gel tones and lifts the skin, leaving eyes looking youthful and refreshed. Skin-strengthening wheat proteins reinforce the delicate tissue of the eye contour, while Hyaluronic Acid plumps, smoothes, and intensely hydrates the eye area. Matis Reponse Yeux Lift Effect Gel also contains antioxidant Lychee Extract to neutralise the effects of environmental agers.
Features / Benefits:
- Smooths and lifts the eye contour area.
- Preserves skin’s beauty by preventing oxidative stress.
- Helps eyes look young and awake.
How to use:
- Apply 1 pump for both eyes morning and/or evening using light strokes around makeup-free
- For the freshest tonic effect, refrigerate Lift Effect Gel for an hour before applying.
- Wheat Proteins – Tighten and lift the eye contour.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hydrates and plumps the skin.
- Lychee Extract – Prevents oxidative stress.