Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
You may well know two ways of getting a good daily dose of Omega 3s – through your diet or through supplements. But there is also a third way. You can buy topical creams which are rich in the nutrient, chiefly, Matis Reponse Temps Revitalizing Omega-3 Cream 50ml.
Eating oily fish, nuts and leafy green vegetables were the traditional way. These foods are are high in fatty and crucial for the repairing of damaged skin cells. According to LiveStrong, Laurie Tansman, MS, RD, CDN, who is a nutritionist at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, claims, „It not only plays a vital role in the health of the membrane of every cell in our body, it also helps protect us from a number of key health threats.“ Omega-3s heal the skin from the inside out. Repairing damaged cell membranes helps to make the skin more resilient to internal and external threats.
What other benefits do they hold? Omega-3s have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness and swelling, limiting irritation, greatly positive aspects for clearer skin. In a July 2009 article, “NaturalHealth.com,” states, “There are also various specific skin conditions that can benefit from fish oil supplementation, for similar reasons. These include eczema and dermatitis as well as psoriasis. All these benefit from the anti-inflammatory qualities of fish oil.” Essential fatty acids encourage the body’s natural production of the chemicals that control inflammation.
Fatty acids are emollients, natural moisturizers that revitalize dry skin. Fish oil is rich in polyunsaturated fats, helping restore fats lost in the skin, thus eradicating dryness. In a 2009 University of Maryland Medical Center article, Steven D. Ehrlich, NMD states, “In one clinical study, 13 people with sun sensitivity known as photo dermatitis showed less sensitivity to UV rays after taking fish oil supplements.” Sunscreen is still the best defense but when used in conjunction with omega-3, makes a powerful combatant.
Stress is a large factor in distressing and pre-maturely aging skin. Omega-3s, specifically EPA, have been researched regarding their anti-depression properties. Reduction of stress and feeling well emotionally plays a solid part in healthier skin. Being entirely stress-free is a benefit to the body, and the feel-good properties of Omega-3s are a valuable asset.
Matis Omega-3 Cream prevents and acts against the effects of the passing of time. Loss of suppleness, cutaneous dryness and a dull complexion are reduced thanks to its unique formula. Combining Iris and Wild Yam isoflavones, Omega 3s and a new generation anti-ageing active ingredient, Matis Omega-3 Cream offers skin intense cellular regeneration.
Features / Benefits:
- Prevents and acts against the effects of the passing of time.
- Reduces loss of suppleness, cutaneous dryness and a dull complexion.
- Offers skin intense cellular regeneration.
Apply every morning and evening as part of your daily skincare regime. After thoroughly removing all makeup, lightly massage La Pause Temps into the face and neck.
Matis Reponse Temps Revitalizing Omega-3 Cream 50ml contains active ingredients which include:
- Isoflavones from Iris of Florence – Cellular cohesion is improved and hydration balance is restored.
- Wild Yam – Supports the action of isoflavones by reducing dryness, protecting collagen and elastin fibers while slowing down the natural aging process.• Omega-3 Pips of Blackcurrant – Charged with a high concentration of essential fatty acids; omega-3, stearidonic acid, omega-6 and linolenic acid.
- Ceramides and Peptides – Acts as a “skin repair messenger”. Maintains the lipidic balance as well as the cell structure and renewal.
- Cocoa Beans – “Well-being complex” stimulates the B-endorphin production by 270%.