Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
Micellar water has been around for over a century – and is big in France. Apparently the water around Paris and the north of the country is incredibly harsh, meaning generations of Parisienne women have never let a touch of de l’eau touch their faces. This is where micellar water came about, a cleanser that didn’t need any water to do the job.
According to Elle, the formula is made of micelles, which are tiny oil molecules suspended in soft water. „The technology of it is actually quite old, dating back from research at the University of Bristol in 1913,“ says dermatologist and Simple skincare expert Dr. Debra Luftman. „Micelles are attracted to dirt, grime, and oil, and they draw out impurities without drying out your skin,“ she explains. Rather than containing a foamy solution that strips your skin and leaves behind harsh chemicals, micelles cling on to the dirt and makeup on your skin and dissolve them while leaving behind a glowy, hydrated finish.
One of our favourite micellar waters is Matis Vitality by M Micellar Water 3-in-1 sweeps away make-up, oil, and impurities in one easy step for a clean complexion while on the go. Its ultra-soothing formula gently nourishes and refreshes while providing light moisture for soft, supple skin. Matis Vitality by M Micellar Water 3-in-1 can be used as a regular cleanser or to easily remove make-up for a new look.
For all skin types.
- Removes eye and face make-up.
- Cleanses, purifies and tones.
- Non-irritating formula.
- Delivers light hydration.
- Re-energizes and refreshes the complexion.
How to use:
Apply to cotton pad and sweep over face.
- Lycium Barbarium Fruit Extract – Antioxidant; protects skin from free radical damage.
- Vitamin C – Antioxidant; supports collagen production and elasticity while encouraging and even, radiant complexion.
- Cornflower Water – Soothes and softens skin.