Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
One of our most exciting finds is bisabolol. This is a dream for blemished skin and could be just what you need if your skin is prone to flareups.
That’s why we love La Biosthetique Masque Clarte – Smooth Purifying Mask is perfect for combating blemishes: the gentle cleansing mask Masque Clarté features multiple properties – it clarifies and unblocks the pores, soothes irritations and intensively cares for the skin.
Thanks to CVSkinLabs, we list the brilliant benefits of this incredible plant-based ingredient.
- Tames inflammation: Bisabolol has natural anti-inflammatory properties. In fact, a number of studies have shown that it reduces inflammation and inflammatory reactions-even helping to delay redness after exposure to UV light. That means it can help soothe and calm your skin, particularly if you suffer from acne, redness, rashes, rosacea, psoriasis, sunburn, and other similar conditions. It’s an especially good ingredient for those with sensitive skin.
- Moisturizes deeply: Bisabolol is a good source of panthenol, which is a form of vitamin B. This is a natural humectant, which means it helps skin hold onto moisture, so it’s less likely to dry out. It penetrates deep into the lower layers of skin, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Panthenol has also been found in some research to help reduce acne breakouts.
- Stimulates healing: Chamomile has long been known to help heal wounds. Traditional medicine used the oil for this purpose. More recent studies have also shown that it can help speed up the healing time of sunburn, mild burns, and skin irritations.
- Kills germs & leaves you smelling great: Bisabolol has antimicrobial properties, which means it can kill microorganisms in the product and on skin, reducing the risk of contamination in the product, and of skin infections. Studies have found it to be effective against staph, epidermidis, and corynebacteria, as well as Candida albicans. This property also means that bisabolol works as a type of deodorant! The bacteria staphylococcus epidermidis and corynebacteria both play a role in the breakdown of human sweat, which leads to body odor. Bisabolol kills these bacteria, leaving you smelling great.
- Provides a natural scent without chemicals: Since bisabolol comes from chamomile, it has a similar subtle floral aroma that can add a nice smell to products without the usual cocktail of chemicals employed in fragrances.
- Helps fade/soften fine lines and wrinkles: Bisabolol has been found to inhibit the enzymes in skin that can break down collagen, and at the same time, to stimulate collagen production. Since collagen is responsible for creating skin’s structure and shape, supporting it can help delay the appearance of aging.
- Fades hyperpigmentation: Researchers have found that bisabolol can help inhibit melanin synthesis. Melanin is the pigment in skin that can cause age spots and blotches as we get older. Inhibiting melanin is what skin-lightening products are supposed to do, but many of these have potentially dangerous chemicals in them. Bisabolol offers a more natural solution to inhibiting melanin synthesis and fading hyperpigmentation.