Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
According to the NHS website, dermal fillers are injections used to fill out wrinkles and creases in the skin.
They can also be used to increase the volume and definition of the lips and cheeks.
The fillers are made from a variety of materials and the effects can be either temporary or permanent, depending on the type of filler:
- collagen – effects last three to four months
- hyaluronic acid – lasts about four to six months
- calcium hydroxylapatite – lasts about 18 months
- poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) – effects of injections given over several months may last up to two years
- polymethylmethacrylate beads (PMMA) – permanent, but most risky
But it can be a little invasive, and can result in a puffy, frozen look – not exactly allowing you to look like you’re growing old gracefully. Plus many people don’t like the idea of having chemicals pumped into their skin.
Thankfully, Thalgo have produced a non-invasive alternative. Do you fancy applying filler by yourself, and without any nasty needles? Thalgo Hyaluronic Filler is for women who want to fill in their deep wrinkles using a targeted, wrinkle-by-wrinkle treatment. Containing a high concentration of Marine Hyaluronic Acid for high-precision filling action, it is applied at the very heart of the most pronounced wrinkles for an amazing instant smoothing effect. Apply in the morning under the Hyaluronic Cream for an instant smoothing effect, or use in the evening for optimum skin regeneration.
• Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres
• Marine Hyaluronic Complex
This high-precision filling serum acts at the heart of wrinkles to effectively fill them in and diminish the look of visible signs of passing time. Wrinkles appear as if “pushed out from within”.