Es befinden sich keine Produkte im Warenkorb.
If you’ve never body moisturised before, start doing it. Your skin really does benefit from a good body lotion. Often they contain powerful nutrients like vitamins and oils that nourish deep into the skin.
Here’s some tips thanks to UTMedicalCenter, who have come up with other ways to protect your skin.
- Watch the temperature of water – Hot showers and baths are not good for your skin. Shower for a shorter amount of time and with warm water. You’ll see the difference in your skin.
- Pat dry, don’t rub dry—After a shower gently pat your skin dry instead of rubbing your skin dry. By patting dry your skin will retain more moisture you are going to seal in when you moisturize.
- Drink more water – the moisture your skin receives also comes from your body. Drink at least 8 cups of water every day!
- Use mild soaps and detergents—soaps and shampoos that contain alcohol strip natural oils from your skin. Look for a mild, fragrance-free cleanser that has aloe minerals and vitamins.
- Use a humidifier – If needed, a humidifier can add much-needed moisture to the air.
- Give extra attention to your hands—hands show the effects of a dry environment more than any other part of the body. Apply hand cream after each hand washing.
- Wear sunscreen when outdoors – nothing will save your skin more than protecting it from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Wear a low, or high, SPF sunscreen depending on your outdoor activities.
- Apply lip balm regularly—having lip balm ready and applying it frequently helps heal dry, cracked lips. Dermatologists recommend using a lip balm that has an SPF of at least 30. This can help reduce signs of ageing and skin cancer on the lips.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!
Thalgo Cold Cream Marine 24h Hydrating Body Milk is for anyone wanting to moisturise and hydrate the body.
The first body lotion with Cold Cream Marine that delivers intense hydration that lasts for up to 24 hours.
It leaves the skin feeling supple, soft and more elastic.
Needs: Moisturise the Body
Apply the 24H Hydrating Body Milk as often as necessary, focusing on rough, dry areas, especially in winter.