Votre panier est vide.
Most women have cellulite – and weight and age do not matter. Cellulite, according to Mercola, appears as lumpy or dimpled skin. However, the process of developing cellulite is more than skin deep.
The puckering of skin happens when the layer of fat beneath the skin pushes against connective tissue and bulges, causing the characteristic orange-peel or cottage cheese appearance. For women, the risk of developing cellulite increases with age and peaks near menopause.
So how can you treat it? Babor Body Cellular Ultimate 3D Cellulite Lotion tones, smoothes, firms and diminishes fat deposits to minimize the appearance of cellulite. Formulated with peptides, caffeine, and menthol, it stimulates microcirculation to reduce cellulite from beneath the skin while hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, and vitamin E hydrate, plump, and smooth skin’s surface for a firm, toned appearance. In addition, the Collagen Booster Peptide promotes the firmness of the connective tissue and smoothes the surface of the skin.
- Stimulates microcirculation to breakdown fat deposits.
- Smoother, firmer and more toned.
- Replenishes moisture and nutrients.
- Softens skin.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
How to use:
Apply daily in the morning over a 4-week period as follows: Twist the top of the tube to the ON position. Apply the lotion evenly to the skin in the problem areas using circling movements with the roller applicator and massage in gently. After the application, twist the top back to the OFF position. Using the lotion in combination with Ultimate 3D Cellulite Fluid intensifies the effect.
Note: A balanced diet low in fat and sugar, plus regular exercise and physical activity enhance the effectiveness of the product. Contains caffeine. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Hexapeptide-39, Forskolin, and Caffeine – Diminishes fat deposits and stimulates the breakdown of fat.
- Collagen Booster Peptide (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) – Smoothes and firms skin by promoting collagen and elastin.
- Benzyl Nicotinate and Menthol – Refreshes and stimulates microcirculation.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Attracts and binds moisture to skin to boost plumpness and hydration.
- Aloe Vera – Softens, hydrates, heals, and soothes skin.
- Panthenol – Source of vitamin B5 that nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant; hydrates, heals, and protects.