Votre panier est vide.
Raspberry seed oil is an incredible ingredient for the skin. It offers anti-aging benefits of improving skin elasticity, suppleness and flexibility, while softening and smoothing the look of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin.
Often used in cosmetic products for its hydrating, antioxidant and lipid-barrier-forming characteristics, raspberry seed oil makes a lovely addition to facial formulations such as serums, face oils, lotions and creams for dry, dehydrated, sensitive and mature or aging skin types. Raspberry seed oil also serves as a luxurious addition to lip balms and lip products, as it forms an occlusive barrier to prevent moisture loss and protect skin from damaging elements.
Here are six reasons to use raspberry seed oil, courtesy of School of Natural Skincare:
- Absorbs UV-B and UV-C so useful as a broad-spectrum sunscreen*.
- Anti-inflammatory due to high content of alpha linolenic acid (the highest in any fruit seed oil) and phytosterols, therefore helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Anti-aging benefits due to content of ellegic acid (an antioxidant). This study shows that elegiac acid “reduced the destruction of collagen and inflammatory response, both major causes of wrinkles.” It also protects against ultra violet damage.
- Very high in Vitamin E – an antioxidant. Antioxidants in skin care are important to prevent oxidative damage, which can lead to premature skin aging and skin cancer.
- Very high levels of phytosterols that can help reduce trans-epidermal water loss, thereby helping to keep skin moisturized.
- Phytosterols also help to repair skin damaged by environmental factors including sun damage.
If you’re looking for an anti-aging moisturiser for mature skin with raspberry seed oil, try Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Day Cream. This Regenerating Day Cream supports the skin’s natural processes of renewal to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin looks and feels vital, rejuvenated and smooth.
Red clover, acerola berries, raspberry seed oil and shea butter protect and support natural skin regeneration. Jojoba, avocado, sweet almond and olive oils replenish and smooth. Kalanchoe and marsh mallow balance moisture and promote skin resilience.
How to use:
Apply to the face each morning after cleansing, toning and moisturising. In the evening after cleansing and toning, we recommend applying a Dr. Hauschka Serum for daily, oil-free night care. For advanced care, Renewing Night Conditioner or Sensitive Care Conditioner may be used for a 28-day period several times a year.