Votre panier est vide.
Cleansing should be done twice a day, and when you do do it, it’s a good idea to do a good job of it.
With this in mind, it’s probably a good idea to make sure you’re aware of cleansing tips, which come today from the skincare experts at Discover Good Nutrition.
• Cleanse your skin twice a day: every morning and every night before bed, no matter what. Just because your skin looks clean, that doesn’t mean it is. Chances are it’s covered with invisible impurities that can harm the skin. Get rid of them.
• Avoid ordinary bar soaps and stick with facial cleansers that are gentle and designed for your skin type.
• Never dry your skin with the family hand towel. If it’s not clean, you could be transferring bacteria onto your fresh, clean face. Try a quick sniff test. If your towel doesn’t smell like it’s fresh from the laundry, then you might want to ditch it and grab a clean one.
• Only rinse with warm water, never with water that is too hot or too cold. Extremes in temperature may irritate your skin and cause damage.
• Exfoliate at least once a week. Gentle exfoliation buffs away dead cells on your face, resulting in smoother, brighter skin. Just like you would for a cleanser, make sure to find a scrub that’s suitable for your skin type.
• Invest in a facial once in a while. Just like you would go to a dentist for teeth cleaning, your skin needs a deep cleansing, too. The frequency of facials depends on skin type. Work with your aesthetician to determine how often a deep cleaning is needed.
• Be gentle when cleansing around your eyes. The skin around your eyes is the thinnest skin on your body. Handle with extra care.
Dr. Spiller Biomimetic Skin Care Aloe Sensitive Cleansing Gel is a water-soluble foaming emulsion to open the pores for a gentle, deep cleansing effect to remove impurities, make-up and excess oils. Skin feels radiant and toned.
Water-soluble concentrate that deep cleanses intensively and thoroughly removing pore-clogging impurities leaving the skin radiant and toned.
Use morning and evening by applying a small amount to a moist face, neck and décolleté. With moist fingertips work Aloe Sensitive Cleansing Gel into lather and remove by rinsing thoroughly with warm water. Follow with appropriate toner.
- Aloe Vera