Votre panier est vide.
It’s a big night out, and you want to look your best – but you also want your skin to survive the night and not look like death warmed up in the morning. So what’s the best pre-night out skin prep?
According to Balanced Babe, it’s surprisingly simple to look red carpet (even if it’s just a pub carpet!) ready for your night out.
Here’s just some of the pre-night out skin care tips suggested…
- SLEEP! – Get as much sleep as you can so that you don’t have bags under your eyes and so that you skin doesn’t look dull and tired.
- Spot treatment – Use a spot treatment to treat any pesky blemishes over night so that you are clear and radiant for your big day.
On the day:
- Chill your eye cream in the fridge during the day of your big event. Before you put on your makeup, give yourself a quick eye massage with the chilled cream. Massage and tap the area under your eyes to de-puff under eye bags to reveal brighter and more awake peepers.
- In the morning, apply some self tanner like St. Tropez to your arm, legs and decolletage, and use a self tanning face cream to give yourself a nice bronze by the evening.
- Drink water throughout the day to stay hydrated and keep your skin supple.
- Before you get ready – soak in an Epsom salt bath to help drop excess water weight. Pour 3 cups of Epsom salt into hot water and let it sit for a bit before your soak in the bath for 10-15 minutes.
- Before you apply makeup, massage in a fine line smoothing face serum to help the application of your foundation smooth on seamlessly.
One pre-night out product that we can’t live without is Ella Bache Ella Perfect Masque Soir de Fete – Instant Beauty Mask. This is an instant beautifying mask, which brightens the dullest skin before a night out.
If your skin needs a ‘pick me up’ before a special occasion then here’s your mask. It not only reduces any redness or blotchiness but it also smoothes skin and imparts an instant radiant glow, making it ideal for use, before you apply your make-up.
- Apply in a thick, even layer.
- Allow to dry for at least 12 minutes.
- Remove with lukewarm water.