Votre panier est vide.
We all want to look less old. Not all of us want to go under the knife, so what can we do to slow down the hands of time?
There is, according to HuffPost, rather a lot we can do. From choosing better undergarments to getting a hair colour consultation, we show you that not every youth enhancing procedure involves the surgeon’s knife.
1) A slouchy posture. Good posture not only makes you look healthier, and possibly even younger, but it also helps you ward off pain. Healthy, aligned bones allow you to breathe easier, which frees your organs to function better so that there’s greater circulation throughout your body.
2) Too much makeup. Makeup can enhance beauty, but too much of it can also make you look older. Here are just a few common beauty missteps that might be ageing you.
3) Sleeveless tops. Of course, you have the right to wear anything you want, but many women feel that — once their arms start moving about like jelly — it’s time to give away the sleeveless tops. If you do want to wear one, you might consider wrapping a scarf or stole around your shoulders. Unless, of course, you have upper arms like Michelle Obama. In that case, forget everything we just said.
4) Shorter hair. There are definitely a slew of hot actresses with short hair. But many of our Facebook fans believe short hair on older women just looks, well, old. Even the hairdresser who has been responsible for the Queen of England’s hair for the past 15 years declared it a big mistake for women in their mid-40s and beyond to have their hair cut short.
5) A monotone hair colour. Whether it’s blonde, brown or grey, people say hair that’s all one colour makes them look older. Experts say that monotone hair colours don’t work for anyone though and that if you colour your hair at home, you should choose a colour that’s a shade lighter than the one you want.
6) Bad bras. Although a French study found that bras provide no benefits to young women, older women with sagging breasts probably need a good bra designed to keep those babies UP there. Experts say a quality bra can make your breasts look the same as they did 20 years ago.
7) Supersensible shoes. Sure, no one wants to see you killing yourself by wandering around in a pair of stilettos. But shoes with thick rubber soles or squarish tips can age even the slickest, trendiest clothing ensemble. A better choice might be wedges or pointy-toed styles that are at least half a size larger than you usually wear so that they don’t restrict your toes.
8) Get some effective skincare products. Guinot Masque Fermete Lift – Lift Firming Face Mask is an instant radiance face mask restores the complexion by toning and moisturizing the skin. Combinations of cold essential oils invigorate the skin, leaving it cool and refreshed.