Votre panier est vide.
We’re going back to basics, and it’s something you’ve been doing since a toddler. But have you been doing it the right way?
Bin the horrible packet facial wipes. Get rid of the soap. Avoid anything with alcohol. And get to grips with the basics in this post.
How you wash your face can make a difference in your appearance. Follow these tips from the American Association of Dermatologists to help you keep your face looking healthy.
- Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser that does not contain alcohol.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply cleanser. Using a washcloth, mesh sponge, or anything other than your fingertips can irritate your skin.
- Resist the temptation to scrub your skin because scrubbing irritates the skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply moisturizer if your skin is dry or itchy. Be gentle when applying any cream around your eyes so you do not pull too hard on this delicate skin.
Limit washing to twice a day and after sweating. Wash your face once in the morning and once at night, as well as after sweating heavily. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, irritates the skin. Wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
If you have questions or concerns about caring for your skin, you should make an appointment to see a dermatologist.
One of our favourite cleansers – Guinot Microbiotic – Purifying Cleansing Face Foam – is a cleansing foam for oily skin, combination skin and acne prone skin, gently cleanses and purifies your skin without leaving skin feeling tight.
How to Apply – follow the instructions above!
Active component: Sebocidine Complex: A complex of active ingredients which is the result of research carried out by Guinot, this complex regulates sebum secretion and purifies by means of an anti-microbial action.