Votre panier est vide.
Want to make you hair grow faster? Here are some tips:
- Remember that it can’t grow overnight. Unless your scalp unleashes new strands like a Chia Pet, gaining new length is going to take time. Hair typically only grows about a quarter of an inch — to a half an inch max — a month. And that’s only if it is super-healthy and doesn’t have a ton of split ends.
- Ironically, scissors are your friend. Although getting regular trims to snip splits won’t make your hair actually grow faster, it will keep tips looking healthy and prevent splits from working their way up strands, requiring you to chop hair off more often. If you wait so long that splits are causing your hair to break off high up on the strand, your hair will actually be shorter than if you get consistent trims.
- Use conditioner every time you shampoo. If your hair is wet, that means you have to condition it. Over time, from coloring and heat styling, strands start to get thinner at the bottom. Conditioner helps replace the lipids and proteins inside the hair shaft, as well as seal the cuticle to help prevent more damage from happening so that you can get your hair to grow longer and look healthier.
- And don’t shampoo every time you shower. It’s shocking how many women skip conditioner when showering, which is the worst thing you can do for your hair — especially when you’re trying to grow it long — and it’s actually shampoo that you should be skipping as much as possible. Here’s why: The purpose of shampoo is to wash away dirt and product buildup, but it can also take essential natural oils that keep strands soft and healthy along with it. When you really do need shampoo, be gentler on your hair by only lathering up at your scalp and then simply letting the suds slide down strands, hitting the rest of the hair as the water rinses it away.
- Apply an oil or mask treatment weekly. Hair that touches your shoulders or beyond can be several years old and most likely needs more TLC than normal conditioner. One easy recipe: 1 cup of unrefined coconut oil mixed with 1 tablespoon each of almond, macadamia, and jojoba oils. Because oils can leave a residue on hair, apply it to damp hair, leave it on for 10 minutes, then shampoo and condition like normal. (Thanks to Cosmopolitan)
La Biosthetique Cheveux Longs Intensive Activating Lotion – Activating Growth Lotion is a scalp lotion which stimulates the cell activity in the hair roots and accelerates hair growth. It also supports the formation of stable, strong hair.
The innovative Intensive Activating Lotion supplies the hair roots with elementary active ingredients such as trace elements from coral, as well as the finest biotin, which support the formation of strong and stress-resistant hair. Valuable keratin building blocks activate the hair roots, stimulate cell division and accelerate hair growth.
Apply the contents of two pipettes Intensive Activating Lotion along the parting of the scalp and lightly massage in. For an optimised effect Intensive Activating Lotion can be applied several times a week.
Energy mix of glycogen and creatine: significantly boosts the cell activity of the hair roots by the supply of highly effective energisers.
Keratin building blocks (arginine, lysine and aspartic acid): stimulation of the hair roots.
Trace elements from coral and biotin: boost and support the formation of stable, strong hair.