Votre panier est vide.
Is toner the most misunderstood item in the bathroom cupboard? Thanks to Today, here’s some reasons why you need to use it – especially as you get older.
1. It shrinks pores.
Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently blotting and wiping your face with it will remove oil and give the appearance of smaller pores.
2. It restores your skin’s pH balance.
Our skin is naturally acidic, typically with a pH balance of between five and six (on a scale from 0 to 14). But that balance can get out of whack after cleansing due to the alkaline nature of soap. When this happens, your skin needs to work overtime to return to its normal levels (and that may result in oil), but using a toner can help restore this balance quickly.
3. It adds a layer of protection.
Toners can help close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, thus reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin. It can even protect and remove chlorine and minerals present in tap water.
4. It moisturises.
Some toners are humectants, which means they help to bind moisture to the skin.
5. It refreshes skin.
Toner can also be used in lieu of washing your skin when it’s oily or dirty. It will leave your skin revitalized even when you’re on the go.
6. It can prevent ingrown hairs.
Toners containing glycolic or other alpha hydroxy acids can help to prevent ingrown hairs, so it also aids in grooming.
La Biosthetique Hydro-Actif Tonique Hydratant is a light gel tonic moisturises and invigorates the complexion. Softens the skin and supplies it with energising minerals after cleansing.
After cleansing the skin with Mousse Nettoyante, immediately press Tonique Hydratant into the skin with the hands.
- Long-chain hyaluronic acid provides intense moisture.
- Multimineral cocktail energises the skin, acts as an antioxidant and prevents the formation of free radicals.
- Cell-active hydro-active ingredient made of malic acid, apple pectin and a cell boost factor provide intense moisture, strengthen the skin barrier, firm and protect the skin.