Votre panier est vide.
Have you got tired eyes? You may be suffering from looking permanently exhausted – and it’s the eyes that give everything away. Here’s a number of activities (thanks to whatisdryeye) which can cause tired eyes – see which ones apply to you.
- Working behind a computer screen for a long time
- Driving a vehicle for a long drive
- Reading excessively
- Poor lighting condition
- Not enough sleep
- Watching TV for too long
- Wearing the wrong, or no, prescription glasses or contact lenses
- Dry eye syndrome (DES), whereby your tear glands do not produce sufficient tears, or where the tears are of poor quality
- Astigmatism, which is an abnormal curvature of the cornea, which means your vision isn’t focused properly
- Farsightedness, which means you can’t see objects close to you
- Exposure to bright lights
- Presbyopia, which is a common condition that you develop as you age. You may also experience headaches
For a quick fix, Matis Reponse Yeux Reviving Cream is a silky and slightly golden gelcream that is adapted to the fine skin around the eyes. Matis Reviving Eye Cream ensures the effective reduction of signs of fatigue. Its action is completed by the moisturising properties of wild mango butter. The corrective pigments, the secret of this expert formula, even out the skin of this delicate zone after the very first applications.
For all skin types.
Features & benefits:
- Soothes signs of fatigue.
- Helps to awaken the eye area for a wellrested appearance.
- Stimulates microcirculation to diminish bags and uneven pigmentation.
- Leaves the entire eye area looking refreshed and radiant.
How to use:
The Matis Reviving Eye Cream can be used morning and evening each day.
- PhytoEyeTech complex, exclusive to Matis, ensures the effective reduction of signs of fatigue; it helps boost microcirculation and target the root of redness.
- Wild Mango Butter nourishes and moisturizes with a cocooning effect around the eye area.
- Gold corrective pigments, the secret of this expert formula, even out the skin of this delicate zone after the very first application. Creates an optical illusion to brighten up darker areas.