Votre panier est vide.
Skin can get irritated for a variety of reasons. Skin-care products, laundry detergents and clothing materials can sometimes have an adverse reaction on skin, causing irritation. Likewise, foods and beverages may react poorly with your body, and the irritation can manifest on the skin. According to LeafTV, sun exposure, hormonal fluctuations and hair removal methods can also irritate skin. Generally, irritated skin looks pink or red, inflamed and is sensitive to touch. You can calm irritated skin with a few simple methods:
- Wash the area with a gentle cleanser. This will ensure that anything that caused the irritation is removed from the skin. Choose a cleanser that is designed for sensitive skin types.
- Place a cold compress on the irritated area. This will help to reduce swelling and alleviate pain. Irritated skin is usually warm to the touch so the coolness will help to soothe the area.
- Choose laundry detergents and skin-care products that are hypoallergenic. Laundry detergent in particular can be quite irritating to certain skin types. Choose a fragrance-free detergent, as it will contain fewer skin irritants.
- Soak in a lukewarm bath. Hot water will only irritate the skin further. Instead, fill the tub with tepid water and soak for 20 minutes. Add 2 cups of oatmeal or 1 cup of evaporated milk to the tub for additional soothing properties.
Matis Reponse Delicate Absolute Soothing Serum has been declared the extinguisher of the skin “in crisis”. The Absolute Soothing Serum is great skin’s crisis overthrow. It calms the feeling of irritation and provides an immediate soothing effect, leaving the skin unified and red marks less visible.
Apply to face and neck after cleansing in the morning and evening. It can also be locally applied to the most sensitive areas.
Main active ingredients:
- Matisphere S and C: these microcapsules gradually release soothing ingredients.
- Kudzu Vine Extract: rich in flavonoids, this plant from the Far East has soothing properties. It acts on the mechanisms involved in the external manifestations of skin irritation (discomfort, redness).
- Biotechnological Compound: it has soothing and moisturizing actions and helps reduce skin sensitivity.
- Squalane Plant: derived from the transformation of olive oil, its active ingredient helps to restore the lipid barrier of the skin and prevents dehydration.