Votre panier est vide.
There are so many vitamins, it’s hard to remember what each one does, and which ones you could specifically focus on for skincare.
One of the most important vitamins for skin is vitamin A, which is found in a lot of quality skin care products. But what does it do? We asked theskincareclinic for a little bit of science.
We found out that Vitamin A thickens and stimulates the dermis – where your collagen, elastin and blood vessels are – so it reduces wrinkles and increases blood flow to the surface of the skin. Vitamin A actually increases the deposition of collagen; therefore it slows the normal aging breakdown of your collagen and elastin.
Vitamin A works by:
- Normalises blood flow – taking nutrients and oygen to the cells.
- Helps to reduce the symptoms of rosacea
- Increases the rate of wound healing – treats acne scarring
- Exfoliates – making skin smooth and even-toned
- Repairs the cellular structure of the epidermis – optimising your UV protection
- Decreases clustering of melanin granules – so reducing brown spots or pigmentation
- Decreases sebum production and thus treats acne brilliantly
- Promotes a healthy cellular membrane – improving hydration
- Helps in the eradication of pre-cancerous skin lesions
- Improves hydration both in and around the cell by doing all of the above – decreasing wrinkles!
Sounds just what our skin needs!
Maria Galland Intensive Hydrating Cream 96 is a fresh skin care cream which is rapidly absorbed and guarantees the perfect penetration of moisture into the skin. Glycengene Thalaspheres® supply the skin with moisturising active ingredients in a targeted, continuous manner. Vitamin A supports cell regeneration, and vitamin E and a UV filter protect the skin against external factors and premature ageing. The complexion glows with freshness and dryness lines are smoothed.
Apply in the morning to cleansed facial skin and massage in. Ideal as a make-up base.
Main active ingredients:
Glycengène Thalasphères®, vitamins A and E, UV filter.