Votre panier est vide.
If you suffer from sensitive skin, you may experience that spontaneous sensation that apropos of nothing, you develop a rash, or a burning itching patch. Otherwise you experience flakiness, which makes appearing in public a fairly unpleasant situation.
Having sensitive skin makes moisturizing a bit of a nightmare – to find a product that is suited to the unpredicatability of your skin, and deal with the various flare ups and breakdowns.
But even an application of a serum, a cream and then a face oil will produce a dry complexion only hours later. It’s frustrating and maddening.
What you need to look for, according to Stylecaster, is a moisturiser that is specifically formulated to hydrate, soothe, and restore happiness to bedraggled skin, all with clogging pores.
One of these creams that we’ve seen powerful results from is one from the always amazing Babor.
Babor Skinovage PX Calming Sensitive Calming Bi-Phase Moisturizer is a comforting and intensively moisturizing bi-phase emulsion for extremely sensitive skin. Formulated without preservatives, emulsifiers, perfumes and colorants, it is very well tolerated by the most sensitive skin types. Natural extracts of cucumber, green tea, grapefruit and buckthorn oil instantly and durably soothe the skin throughout the day, while regenerating its natural protective barrier. Skin is left feeling stronger and more resilient.
Features/Benefits of this cream include:
- Strengthens the skin giving it more resilience.
- Created free from preservatives, emulsifiers, perfumes and colorants.
- Moisturizing and hydrating.
- Cucumber extract + green tea: moisturizing and calming effect.
- Squalane: Strengthens the skin’s natural barrier.
- Grapefruit extract: Provides protection against skin aging caused by UV-light and environmental factors.
- Sea buckthorn extract: Reinforces lipid barrier, makes the skin soft and supple.
- Vitamin E: Protects against free radicals.
- Jojoba oil: Makes skin supple, reduces feelings of tightness.
- Neroli oil: Nice scent.
- Allantoin, Panthenol: Spend moisture.