Age affects every nook and cranny of the body. Along with the wisdom, experience, and accomplishments that come with getting older, there are changes that occur in our outward appearance. Changes in our faces are most at the forefront. According to Harvard Medical School, dozens of changes take place as the years add up, some of them obvious and familiar:
- Foreheads expand as hairlines retreat
- Ears often get a bit longer because the cartilage in them grows
- Tips of noses may droop because connective tissue supporting nasal cartilage weakens.
There are also structural rearrangements going on behind the scenes. When we’re young, fat in the face is evenly distributed, with some pockets here and there that plump up the forehead, temples, cheeks, and areas around the eyes and mouth. With age, that fat loses volume, clumps up, and shifts downward, so features that were formerly round may sink, and skin that was smooth and tight gets loose and sags. Meanwhile other parts of the face gain fat, particularly the lower half, so we tend to get baggy around the chin and jowly in the neck.
And, of course, there are the wrinkles. Those deep ones in the forehead and between the eyebrows are called expression, or animation, lines. They’re the result of facial muscles continually tugging on, and eventually creasing, the skin. Other folds may get deeper because of the way fat decreases and moves around. Finer wrinkles are due to sun damage, smoking, and natural degeneration of elements of the skin that keep it thick and supple.
Babor Reversive Anti-Aging Cream Rich formulated with Babor’s exclusive formula to leave skin feeling silky and soft. It helps in the anti-ageing process, slowing it down and leaving skin rejuvenated. It will firm and restore elasticity with the increase of collagen and elastin fibres. Your skin becomes more even, firmer and smoother.
- Extends the life cycle of cells and thus significantly slows down skin ageing.
- Counteracts the decomposition of the collagen fibres.
- Increase collagen and elastin fibres.
- Restores elasticity.
- Balances out discolouration.
How to use:
Apply mornings and evenings after cleansing, to the face, neck and décolleté. Can also be used as a night cream in combination with anti-ageing cream.
- Agicyl: reactivates the skin’s anti- ageing mechanism, minimises the skins own anti-ageing substances and activates the longevity gene SIRT-1.
- Lumicol: reclaims lost radiance and luminosity, breaks down protein deposits and evens out skin tone.
- Telovitin: retains and extends cell life cycle, slows down cell ageing and rejuvenates skin cells.
- Epocyl: gives the skin an instant visibly smooth effect, has an immediate anti-wrinkle effect and evens out the surface of the skin.